LTspice IV Unknown subcircuit called in
David Teh
2018-11-09 11:55:17 UTC
After I click the write spice deck, it show the error as the attachment,
anyone know how to solve? thanks a lot!
Gavin Abo
2018-11-09 12:30:30 UTC
I'm not that familiar with using a subcircuit in LTSPICE, but an
observation:

It looks like the subcircuit is defined as:

.SUBCKT _4_variable A ABCD B C D gnd vdd

It looks like it tries to call the subcircuit with the line:

***@0 inA out inB inC inD gnd vdd 4_variable

It looks like it maps the parameters:

inA = A
out = ABCD
inB = B
inD = D
gnd = gnd
vdd = vdd

4_variable <- Is the leading underscore missing to call the subcircuit
_4_variable?  If so, it might be the cause of the error you are seeing.
David Teh
2018-11-09 12:51:16 UTC
Thanks a lot, the problem solve
I just change my name from 4variable to variable4, i think because the 1st
name cannot be number.